Model No.: 0.15MM
As per ASTM: B-566
Copper clad aluminium wire is produced with the production process of cladding welding drawing method. By cladding copper strip concentrically on the outer surface of the aluminium core. To meet customer's requirement wire is treated and drawn several times. Cca Wire has the characteristics of both Copper Wire & aluminium wire low density from aluminium wire & good conductor from copper wire. This kind of bimetallicwire is suitable for most electrical applications.
* The bimetallic wire integrates the beneficial properties of good conductivity of copper & light weight of aluminium in a single wire called CCA wire
* CCA wire can be easily processed to fine or flat wire
* The density of CCA is about 37-40 % of that of copper. Its length is 2.45 - 2.65 times of copper in the same weight & diameter. These factors reduce the raw material cost for cable manufacturers.
* Environment friendly, CCA saves the copper resources & its production is a nonpolluting process.
* CCA is easy to transport & install as its light weight.
|Characteristic||CCA Wire||Copper Wire||Aluminium Wire|
|Length Comparison With Copper||2.5:1||1:1 3||.29:1|
|Soldering||Very good||Very good||Bad|
|DC resistance||Good||Very Good||Good|
Product Categories : Copper Clad Aluminum Wire
Premium Related Products