Model No.: 130/155/180/200/220
Enamelled aluminum round wire is a type of winding wire made by electric round aluminum rod which drawn by dies with special size, then over coated with enamel repetitiously.
1. Compared with the copper Enameled Wire, enameled Aluminum Wire is easier to be winded, also there is a solid oxide film on the surface of enameled aluminum wire, which make it has a good insulating effect, a long life.
2. Due to the good insulating effect of aluminum film layer, it's heat-resistant temperature can be 20 degrees higher than that of the Copper Wire;
3. The greatest benefit of using aluminum is that it is 1/3 lighter than copper which significantly lower the production costs, secondly it can attach to the solids easily, and thirdly it can also reduce the freight and operation during transportation
1. Microwave transformers;
2.Windings with light weight, high conductivity, good heat resistance; Winding used for high frequency signal transmission
3. Magnetic wire used in High Frequency transformer, common transformer, inductance coils, electromotors, household electromotors and micro-motors;
4. Enamelled Wire used in small-motor rotor winding .etc.
5. Magnet wires used in monitor deflection coil;
6. Magnet wires used in degaussing coil;
7. Other special Magnet Wire.
Standard.GB IEC NEMA JIS
Polyester Enameled aluminum round wire(PEW);
Polyurethane Enameled aluminum round wire(UEW);
Polyesterimide enameled aluminum round wire(EIW);
Polyesterimide over-coated with polyamide-imide enameled aluminum round wire(EIW/AIW);
Contact us if you need more details on Enameled Aluminum Wire Form China Factory. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about China Enameled Wire、China Enameled Aluminum Wire. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Enameled Aluminum Wire
Premium Related Products